Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Reflection

My experience with Elementary Japanese here at Princeton has been enjoyable, yet rigorous. Honestly, this has been my favorite class so far and I wish to continue studying the language. I am studying this subject almost everyday, so it is no surprise that I have improved immensely over such a short period of time. I can speak faster now, I can read and write hiragana faster as well. My pronunciation is also improving; this Sunday I called my Japanese friend and she told me that my pronunciation is a lot better! This course has taught me how to study efficiently (flash cards/memorization) and further understand Japanese culture. However, I feel that I have not practiced enough this semester because I often feel slower than my peers in class. To be honest, I have not been committed to all of the goals that I posted previously on this blog but those goals are still achievable. I will definitely return to them and focus on improving my Japanese study habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment